Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I passed!


Okay, I have been getting grief for not doing a good job of updating my blog (thanks Brian). I figured everyone knew that I was busy, but I know I have a very loyal readership and I would hate the disappoint you all.
UC beat UConn last week and Woody and Nate came! Here is Marty Gilyard and I after the game (he totally wishes his jersey was pink).

I also passed my series 7 license exam! I'm very proud of myself and would like to take this time to brag a little....when I first came out of training my manager wanted me to drop my graduate courses because the exam is very difficult and it was very important that I passed and she didn't think that I would be able to do both, but there was NO way I was going to drop my classes. Now I have managed to pass and I got a B in accounting (which I was disappointed but all things considered I'll take it). I'm not working on a 20 page paper for my international study class and I have to take my series 63 on Monday...yuck!

Below is some video from the game. The first one is UC on defense and they almost got an interception so you can here me cheering. I thought about editing the end out, but it's actually kind of funny. For more highlights from the game, click on the link below:
http://www.bigeast.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19400&KEY=&SPID=11215&SPSID=92485

Then under the "standings" go to Big East.tv and click on the video for the UC-Uconn game.

This week is West Virginia so it will be a tough game. Check it out on ESPN at 7:45 on Saturday.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Finally an update! Congrats on the B and passing your test! I wish I got B's in Accounting, Ski Dawg and Accounting don't get along very well. Can't wait to see ya in a few weeks!