So I really am not on vacation, but when you have spent the last semester working full time, taking two graduate courses, working on a 20 page paper for another course and studying for the series 7...simply working feels like a vacation. I guess I will take a mini-vacation to go to Alabama for the UC Bowl game.
Adam is currently looking for a new job, he is ready to move on from being a GA so I will keep you posted on what is going on with that. After coming back from Alabama, we will be going to Christmas at Adam's dad's house and then going to his brother's house the 27-29th. I know that my faithful readers all enjoyed the video of our nephew Luke's musical talents and I'm hoping to get more footage to post at Christmas time.
Don't worry Ski, I would LOVE to go to the bay area as long as Adam gets a job that can pay him enough for us to afford to live out there (Red-dawg and Ski-dawg would have an awesome time!).
I'm sure I will have lots to talk about when I get back from Alabama, I'm flying down with the Head of Football Operations wife and her 3 kids! They are actually very well behaved kids, but even with good kids flying with 3 will be a challenge!
Go Bearcats!
No comments:
Post a Comment