Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Adam came to visit


Okay, it's a little weird saying that your husband came to visit you, but Adam did! He was sent to Cincinnati to recruit for a few days. It was great seeing him! We went to a few of our favorite local restaurants while he was here to enjoy them while we can. They had a recruiting weekend this weekend and last I heard they got nine more commitments which brings their total to about 14 or 15. Adam leaves tonight to go to Atlanta to recruit along with another coach.
To the right is a picture of Adam with our nephew Luke and niece Olivia.....I know Ollie likes to see pictures of herself on the computer so this one is for her!

I have to tell you what my neighbor is doing right now because it is very odd. We have had a lot of snow and ice lately which has left people's cars covered with salt. I went to the car wash yesterday to get all the salt washed off. I'm sitting at my desk by the window typing this right now and my neighbor has a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels and he is wiping down his car with Windex and paper towel. It seems like just too much work to me.
Below is a video of Luke demonstrating different animal noises....my personal favorite is the elephant.

Other than Adam's visit I have little else to report. I'm still working on finishing up my MBA, working, and looking for employment in Mississippi. I'm also trying to clean out our apartment and get rid of things that we're not going to take to Mississippi because we have a lot of junk and I don't want to pack and haul it all down south. Last weekend I went to a local pub to watch the IU game (since I don't have Big Ten network) with some friends from the IU alumni association, from which I have met some awesome people! It's kind of funny because none of us are from Cincinati orginally, and there are hardly any active members that are from Cincinnati even thought a lot of people from the area go to school at IU (by the way there were a lot of other tables of IU fans...it was almost like being back in Bloomington). I guess when I move down south we're going to have to get the Big ten network and big east network so we can watch IU and UC games.

In a couple of weeks is Woody's baby shower and Allie (Ski) is coming all the way from California for it! I can't wait to see her and Jessica's baby, Joshua, who was born 2 weeks ago. Congrats (a little late I know) to Jessica and Matt!!

No comments: