Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm an Auntie again!! Welcome to the world Riley Madison Zimmerman!

Okay, so I'm a little slow in posting this, but my good friend Allie (aka Ski) gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Saturday, Riley Madison Zimmerman. She weighed in at 4lbs 14oz and was 17 inches long. She came a little bit early but is healthy and doing well! All photos I've seen show that she looks just like her proud daddy. I can't wait to visit them in a couple of months and baby hog Riley!!

The happy family: Marc, Allie, and of course Riley


On a sadder note, I am also mourning the loss of a friend who passed away last Saturday, Kevin Gfell. I knew him at Indiana and after graduation in Indianapolis. Although, we weren't close friends (friends mainly through mutual friends) he was a great guy, whom everyone enjoyed being around and he will be missed by all who knew him, including myself. R.I.P Kevin.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Riley can't wait to meet her Auntie Ralsto...I was so sad to hear about Kevin. Ironically Herman called and told me while I was in labor with Riley.