I know, finally I've updated the blog. I tried once before but there was something wrong with the site so I gave up. Plus, I've been so busy lately!
As some of you know we were planning on moving to Lansing, Michigan. The head coach at the school that Adam is at got fired and the Defensive Coordinator was hired as the interim head coach. Nobody seem to know how long he was going to be the interim coach, if they would keep him until the next season, or for another week, there was just a lot of uncertainty. Adam then decided to re-join Mark Dantonio's staff as a graduate assistant at Michigan State. He was suppose to start on March 2nd, then about 2 days before he was going to leave, he got a call to interview for the Offensive Line Coach at Delaware State University. He talked to Coach Dantonio who encouraged him to at least fly out there and check it out to see if it was a good fit. He flew out Monday, March 2nd and was offered the position the next day. I personally was very relieved he got the job because I was not having much luck finding a job in Michigan (the worse job market in the country). I was sad to still be far away from my friends in the midwest, but am excited to be living on the east coast.
So, the reason I have been slacking on updating the blog is first, I was trying to find a job in Michigan, and then I had to change direction and I'm now looking for a job in Delaware. We're going to be living in Dover but it appears that people in that area work all over the place. A couple of the coaches live in the Baltimore area, another near DC, and one more lives halfway between Dover and Philadelphia.
Adam left yesterday with the moving truck. We are moving our stuff into storage first and they've set him up in a dorm until we find a place. I'm working on a project and will be done at the end of the month and then I'm heading back to Indy and will fly out to San Francisco to meet baby Riley Zimmerman! The only items I have here in Vicksburg is some clothes, 13in tv, my laptop and router, 1 pot, 1 pan, 2 sets of dishes (plates, bowls, silverware), the air mattress, a folding chair and of course Daisy. We thought that Daisy would be stressed with all the changes in her environment but she doesn't seem to care. I put her dog bed on the balcony today (she LOVES laying on the balcony in the sun) and she was as happy as could be:)
I'll will try and do a better job of updating the blog. Sorry for being such a slacker!
1 comment:
Congrats to Adam on the new job! I can't wait to see you boss!
Post a Comment