Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 1, 2010

Funny things my 4 year old nephew said on Christmas

Many of you are familiar with my 4 year old nephew Luke. He is my oldest nephew with Mason at 2 and twins Nolan & Trevor at 3 months. Luke is always good entertainment and always says what's on his mind. Here are some classic Luke quotes...Christmas 2009 edition.

Luke just comes out of the bathroom after taking a poopie:

Dad: Did you wash your hands?

Luke: Yes

Dad: Did you flush the toilet?

Luke: Yes

Dad: Are you sure?

Luke: Yes, I even wiped.


Luke playing with the phone:

Me: Are you calling your girlfriend?

Luke: No

Me: Do you have a girlfriend?

Luke: No

Me: Why not?

Luke: Because they're devious

I told my brother-in-law what Luke said and he thought for sure I misunderstood him, after all what 4 year old uses the word devious. So I asked him again "why don't you have a girlfriend?" and again he clearly said "because they're devious". Somehow at 4 he has already learned to be wary of women.

I didn't take as many photos as I normally do. With the 5 kids now I find that you spend more time trying to keep track of them than you do taking pictures!

No comments: