This week I felt the baby move for the first time! It was probably earlier in the week, but I thought it was gas or my food digesting or something. It felt like someone had blown a bubble and it popped when it hit my body. I kept feeling it and after talking to a co-worker who said that it what she thought the baby moving felt like I am convinced that that is what it is.
It's great to feel that little person moving around in there. The bad part is that it seems to want to move around when I'm trying to go to sleep or snooze in the morning. Everyone knows that once the baby is born you won't be able to get any sleep, but nobody really warns you about how uncomfortable you are trying to sleep and how weird it is the baby is moving around in there. I'm only about 5 months also, I know it's only going to get worse.
I'm trying to convince Adam that he should do the midnight feedings for the first couple of weeks since I will be having an hard time sleeping leading up to the birth. I don't have him sold yet, but I have 4 more months to go. Crazy!
On a non-baby related note, I am being the biggest slacker ever when it comes to packing. Didn't I just do all of this??? I need to get moving because we are hoping to move the second week in March. I guess the first thing we need to do is find a place to live! We decided that we didn't want to buy a place since we move so much and with the market like it is right now if we did move again in a couple of years we didn't want to get stuck with a house we can't sell. So we are trying to find a place that has room for the baby and with a fenced in back yard so I can just let the dog out and not keep an eye on her. I hope we can find something. I will keep you posted!
1 comment:
I can't believe you are almost 1/2 through the pregnancy! Crazy! It's very exciting the first time you feel them move! And yes, Adam should definitely do the mid-night feedings, you are doing all the work for 9 months and expect not to sleep the last month, so that's the least he can do! :)
Post a Comment