Audrey is eating much better now and we go to the pediatrician tomorrow so hopefully she's gaining enough weight. I think she has because her clothes have been fitting her better and as I mentioned she's eating a lot. We still have to wake her up at night for the most part but sometimes she has woken us up. Overall, she's a good baby and we can't complain too much. She really only cries when she's hungry, but she does make a lot of noise like grunting sounds....she gets that from her daddy:)
Daisy has adjusted really well to the new baby, she's just curious about her for the most part. If we are paying a lot of attention to the baby she will come over and put her paw on our lap or something like that so we pet her. We try to make sure to give Daisy plenty of attention as well. Our favorite family activity is to go for walks. Since was home the last couple of weeks we were able to take long walks on the trail near our house. Of course Daisy loves walks but Audrey loves them also! She sometimes sleeps during the walks but for the most part, she just lies in her stroller and looks around.
Okay, here is what everyone is waiting on....photos. Here is what's been going on the last couple of weeks.
Audrey napping on Adam's lap. I love this photo! She's daddy's little girl alright!
Here she is lying on our bed. She doesn't like tummy time very much but we do it as much as we can.
Here is our friend Jennifer with Audrey. Jennifer and Nate had planned a visit prior to Audrey's birth since we were going to our friend Jessica's wedding at a vineyard in Canada about 45 minutes from Buffalo. I still went to the wedding, but Adam had to stay home with Audrey. It was nice to get away and spend time with friends and I knew she was in good hands with Daddy!
Audrey's first bath! I hope she doesn't' kill me when she's older for posting photos of her first bath on the blog but I made sure to cover up the goods:) Audrey loves baths, she just hangs out and plays in the water during bath time. She doesn't even fuss when we rinse her hair. I hope she always stays this cooperative!
More from Audrey's first bath. See, perfectly happy getting her bath. Adam and I love bath time too because she's so awake and alert during it. Plus she has a cute little booty!! Okay, that she might kill me for saying when she's older:)
After bath time she gets to snuggle in her duckie towel! They make the cutest baby things don't they?
A couple of weekends ago, we went to a friend's lake house. They have a little boy (Cole) about 3 months older than Audrey. I call him Audrey's future boyfriend, but all my friends' little boys are Audrey's future boyfriends....she's got a few of them but Daddy isn't' worried about them just yet. For the most part Audrey doesn't really notice him that much yet and he doesn't really notice her but he did in this photo. All Audrey was focused on was where her bottle was. Don't worry Cole, it isn't you the girl just wants her bottle! Daddy hopes this is always Audrey's reaction to boys:)
Adam went to a golf outing with the Athletic Director and there he met a friend of the Athletic Director who had heard that we had a little girl named Audrey. Her name happened to be Audrey as well and she was this sweet lady who makes quilts with names on them for her friends and family all the time, but she had never made a quilt with her name on it. She was so excited to meet a baby Audrey and she actually did make a quilt for Audrey so here is Audrey with it. It was such a sweet gift!
While Adam's mom was here we headed to Niagara Falls. Audrey had been to Niagara-on-the-Lake in Canada a few days before that. Pretty soon she can give tours of the Niagara region. Adam and I at the Falls.
2 comments:
Yay for the update and the Audrey pictures! Riley just climbed on my lap to look at the pictures with me and she kept pointing and saying "baby." And she definitely looks like she is getting bigger!
'.;/'j88u8ii9oju8 - That's Riley for "Hi Audrey! I can't wait to meet you!"
That's so cute! I think that shows that Riley is ready for a little brother/sister:)
Audrey can't wait to meet Riley also! I'm sure Riley has so much to teach Audrey about being a Diva!
Post a Comment