Last week I wrote about how I was having the best football season ever! Apparently I jinxed myself and I take full responsibility for the Bearcats loss to the evil Louisville Cardinals! The Hoosiers also lost.....the Colts have a bye week so I'm safe there.
On a happier note, the Bengals lost! I used to get constant teasing about being a Colts fan, but suddenly when the Colts are undefeated and the Bengals have 1 win....the teasing has ceased somewhat.
Adam's mom came to the game this weekend as well as Adam's best friend Josh. I got to meet Josh's girlfriend, she went to Indiana so that automatically makes her a cool chica! There were a lot of former players there so it was good to see them all again, they are still meatheads for the most part, but they are our meatheads.
Adam is busy getting ready to play Pitt. The winner of that game gets this very unattractive trophy that lights up and makes noise.......yes, you read that correctly. The trophy lights up and makes noise. I'll see if I can get some video of it and post it the blog for next week!
1 comment:
Dude, that is awesome, I have to see the trophy!
Post a Comment