My friend Julia P. and I went shopping for our Derby hats today. After finding 2 cute hats, we went out to dinner. Our discussion went to what celebrities we were going to run into at the Derby. I mentioned Peyton Manning was there last year so it would be cool to see him. She then talked about her favorite Manning commercials that air locally and about drama with the Bengals. I looked at her confused because the commercials she was talking about were not Peyton Manning commercials. I told her that Peyton Manning played for the Colts and this is how our conversation went from there:
Julia: didn't he use to play for the Bengals
Michelle: no, never, Manning has only played for the Colts
Julia: then who am I thinking of?
Michelle: ahhh, Carson Palmer?
Julia: Ohh, I thought they were the same person
Sports isn't really Julia's thing, she went to IU too and didn't know Kelvin Sampson was fired until after the Hoosiers had hired Crean.
I told her if we did meet Peyton Manning to let me do all the talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment