Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Senioritis

As you all know, I'm going to graduate with my MBA in less than a month and boy do I have senioritis. What I should have been working on was my independent study project in which I argue that exchange-traded funds are a better investment vehicle for institutional investors and mutual funds are better for the average individual investor (see, you would be procrastinating too). Instead today, I watched American Idol, shopped for an anniversary present for Adam, and updating the blog.

Actually today is our 2 year anniversary, but we had to spend it apart since he is in Mississippi. Now, you all know that Adam is the greatest guy ever but he's not really a romantic guy. Unfortunately for him I am a big hopeless romantic who loves chick-flicks. I was really sad about having to spend our anniversary alone, in addition to the fact that Adam was suppose to come back last weekend but wasn't able to at the last minute.

Also, news on the job front isn't so hot either. Mississippi isn't the best place for a new MBA grad, but I'm tired of being away from Adam so I'm moving down there job or no job. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I'd be procrastinating that project too Red-Dawg! Can't wait to see you in a few days! I have vacationitis. I haven't been on vacation since our honeymoon last April!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! It's been a long time since we've seen each other, I'm one of Crista's friends and you may not remember me, but I read your post and wanted to let you know that I'm in my last semester of my Master's program too and I have awful senioritis as well...so I promise you're not the only one! Congrats on being so close to finishing!