Adam and I came up with the top 3 reason I think they came to visit:
3) Daddy needed to get away from work
2) To see Adam and I of course
1) To see Daisy
I can't blame them, she is really cute and she LOVED having them visit and all the attention they gave her. While they were here, we drove to Natchez to see Antebellum homes which is what the city is known for. There are some in the town we live in but most of them were burned during the Civil War. We didn't go inside any of them since we decided to take Daisy with us, so we only went on a walking tour around. Here are a couple of pictures:
A view of the bridge crossing the Mississippi River at sunset with Louisiana on the other side
My mom and dad with the "grandpuppy" Daisy. The Mississippi River in the background.
On our way back from Natchez we listened to Adam's game on the radio. It was a little stressful for a little bit but the Braves pulled through in the end with a victory over Mississippi Valley State! They play Alabama A&M next week so hopefully they can get a winning streak started!
1 comment:
Did you get fried rice too? Your mom makes the best fried rice ever.
Have I told you how much I love Daisy's floppy ears. So cute! I love them!
Post a Comment