Adam and I begin our Monday very sleep-deprived courtesy of Daisy. When she was a little puppy she would wake us up to let her out to potty twice a night, now she just wakes up at 3/4am and is done sleeping. I actually liked it better when she got up a couple times a night because after she went potty she went back to sleep. Now she just cries and cries until we give-in and give-up. We would put her crate in another room to teach her that when she cries she won't get let out, but since we live in an apartment there are neighbors to consider.
Last night at about 8pm she was sleeping and Adam and I kept waking her up because we wanted her to sleep when we slept. She was getting mad and kept trying to hide from us. She went behind the couch to try and sleep but we still kept bothering her. She tried to hide under the bed but we found her and pulled her out. It was actually kind of funny watching her get frustrated by us bothering her when she wanted to sleep.....a little payback!
Other than tormenting our puppy, Adam has been busy with work and I've been working and looking for Christmas presents. There is an outlet mall (we'll a handful of outlet stores is more accurate) with some children's clothing stores. I have managed to find some cute outfits for our nephews! I'm trying to be good because I usually go overboard when buying for them because little kids clothes are so cute!!! Alcorn lost last week (booo!) and have their last game this weekend against their biggest rival, Jackson State. Be sure to cheer on the Braves!!
3 comments:
Uh oh, that's a game our monster used to play. He would wake up at 3AM and be done sleeping and would throw a ruckus until we gave in. The only thing that worked for us was moving him down to the kitchen to sleep, we have baby gates up and he sleeps there, has plenty of water, food, and a pee pad plus he can sleep on his bed or the tile. Good luck! I don't envy you, it's miserable.
I'll be rooting for Alcorn this weekend, we'll be at the Cal-Stanford game for work! Tough job but someones got to do it!
Have fun at the game!! We've tried moving her to another room but the problem we have with Daisy is that we're in an apartment and she'll continue to whine and get louder when we move her. If she is annoying us, I know she would annoy a neighbor even more.
Don't forget to cheer on the Hoosiers in their request to retain the Old Oaken Bucket also.
Homer went through a barking right after we got him ready for bed phase this week. He would bark and cry for like 15 minutes then get bored and finally go to sleep. I hear ya though about the neighbors, I worry sometimes and we are in a house, but you know how CA rolls, we might as well be in an apartment since the houses are so close together.
I'll be rooting for the Hoosiers, I hope they show updates at the Cal-Stanford game since I will be there from like 8AM - 5PM, are they trying to kill me??? Is the game at IU or Purdue this year?
Post a Comment