Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween...a little late

For Halloween, we did dress Daisy up, but she didn't like wearing her costume so it didn't stay on her too long. She was a witch (I got the costume for a total of $2 at Target). She wore it just long enough for us to take a couple of pictures.



We didn't get as many trick-or-treaters as we had anticipated so we had a lot of leftover candy that Adam took to the office.....it was all gone before lunch.
Last weekend's game was the last home game of the year so it was Senior Day. On Senior Day, all the Senior football players stand on the field with their parents and get recognized for their years of dedication to the football team. One of Adam's players is from Hawaii and his parents couldn't come so Adam and I stood in for them. I was waiting on the sidelines to go out on the field with the other parents when one of them asked me what jersey number my son wore. I told her I was a coach's wife and I was filling in for a player whose parents couldn't make it. I was a little bummed that someone thought I looked old enough to have a son who is a senior in college.
Later on that evening, Adam and I went to a bar in one of the casinos and I got stopped at the door by the security guard who needed to see my ID, I handed it to him and he was fine with it but he didn't ask for Adam's ID. I asked him if he needed to see Adam's ID and he said "no, he looks old enough." To this I replied that Adam is actually 2 years younger than me so thanks!
In the course of a day I went from looking like I had a 21 year old son to looking like I could be dating a 21 year old.
Below is a funny video of Daisy. Adam and I are playing Wii and she is intrigued my Adam moving the hand around on the video game....I think it's funny.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Daisy is so adorable! Doesn't it crack you up when they notice the TV. Homer noticed the TV a few months ago and just sat there staring at it in his little zone.