Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Daisy tries to make a run for it!

Sometimes I think that Daisy may not be the brightest bulb in the box (like when she stretches and rolls off the couch, repeatedly). Other times I think she may be pretty smart. Adam and I were watching the Colts game (even though the game didn't matter, we were just excited to be able to watch). Daisy wanted to go out, we took her out multiple times and she didn't need to go to the bathroom, she just wanted to go outside and play so we ignored her pleas. She then decided that she would just let herself out.

I am impressed that she is smart enough to figure out that turning the handle opens the door. Luckily for us, we don't have a lever door knob and she can't quite reach the deadbolt.

1 comment:

Allie said...

That's amazing! Your dog is way smarter than my dog...he still runs into the screen door because he thinks its open.