Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from Daisy

Adam and I had a wonderful Christmas with the two of us and Daisy. We had some friends that were suppose to come over but all of the three kids got the flu so it was just the two of us and all that turkey to eat. Daisy was more than happy to volunteer to help.

We did the Ralston family tradition and watched A Christmas Story repeatedly (we especially love it since it takes place in Indiana) and ate way too much! We really didn't give each other presents since our gift to each other is going to Miami for the Orange Bowl.

Daisy got a present from Adam's mom...reindeer antlers! She was surprising good about wearing them but I think it was because she was too focused on how to get some turkey to care what we dressed her in. Thanks for the gift Anne!!

Here is Daisy wearing her antlers....I think she is a very cute reindeer.



No comments: