She is about 3 1/2 months and has changed so much from that little 5lb preemie we brought home from the hospital. She is starting to discover herself and develop a little personality. Unfortunately for Adam, it appears that she is a pain in the butt stubborn chatty little girl just like her mother. I'm not sure if Adam signed up for 2 Michelles! She may look like her daddy but thus far she has mommy's personality (and luckily, her sleeping habits).
Overall she is a good baby. A bit fussy now and then, but what baby isn't? The big thing is that she's been sleeping consistently through the night since she was about 2 months old. She gives out smiles in reaction to us and loves to watch me sing and dance to songs on the radio. I'm pretty sure at 3 months she is already laughing at me.
Right now we are both dealing with football season and that means that I'm a single mom right now. It stinks! I know it's only going to be harder once I go back to work. We're not even half way done and I'm counting down the days! Once a week I take her to practice and we sit with Adam while he eats his dinner so he can spend some time with her while she's awake.
Ok, there are a lot of photos....hey, remember I haven't posted in almost 2 months. You should be thankful that these are the highlights.
Audrey at about 2 months old.
Sleeping Audrey at about 2 months old. I love it when she is sleeping! She looks like a little angel.
A family photo at UB football day at Darien Lake, a local amusement park. It was fun to spend time together. Obviously Audrey was too little to ride anything so we just walked around the park. I did ride a couple of rides with one of the other coach's kids. I have to say that I LOVED roller coasters when I was a kid, but I am too old for them now!

Man it's like looking at Adam! Audrey is about 2 1/2 months here.

Here we are at the pep rally/concert. The football team was there to get everyone pumped up about the upcoming season. Audrey looks about as pumped as they come!
Man it's like looking at Adam! Audrey is about 2 1/2 months here.
Here we are at the pep rally/concert. The football team was there to get everyone pumped up about the upcoming season. Audrey looks about as pumped as they come!
Over the Labor Day holiday I went back to Indianapolis for my friend Malissa's wedding. While I was there Audrey got to visit with her grandparents. Here she is with Granny Shorter. She is wearing the hair bow that Granny made for her. It looks like she's even smiling.

A close up of Audrey and Granny.
A night out for mommy at Malissa's wedding. She's a beautiful bride!

Here is Malissa with Audrey at brunch the day after her wedding.
Here is Jolie and I with Audrey. Jolie must have the magic touch since it appears that Audrey is sleeping.
While we were in Indy I got to spend time with my college roommates! Jessica had just had a little baby boy named Alex. Yes, Jessica and I switched babies to get a closer look at the other one. Little Alex is so cute! A perfect boyfriend for Audrey! I wonder how many goats I'll need to include in her dowry.
Audrey also stopped by to see Grandpa Fred! Since Adam couldn't be there, Audrey is the next best thing since she looks just like her daddy!


A big Audrey smile for when Auntie Woody came to visit. This is Audrey at about 3 months. Our little girl is growing fast!

Even Jess Avery came down to visit. I got a sitter for the night so we had a good time at the UB football game. It would have been better if the Bulls had won, but it was great spending time with good friends.

I dropped Audrey off at a friend's house for a couple of hours while Woody and I went to see Niagara Falls at night. The pictures just don't seem to capture how pretty it was but here is a view from the U.S. side.

Here is the view from the Canadian side. Like I said, they were so pretty in person. I'm disappointed that they don't look as nice in the photos.

Just barely still in Canada!

As I mentioned before, once a week Audrey and I sit with Adam while he eats dinner. If I didn't take her then he would go 3 days in a row without seeing her while she's awake! Here is Adam and Audrey during dinner time. Audrey looks relaxed in Daddy's arms.

Audrey also went to her first birthday party in September! Here is Audrey and Adam with birthday girl Kennedy and Kennedy's dad, Juan. Happy 1st birthday Kennedy!

A family photo at Kennedy's party. Audrey is wearing a birthday hat to prepare for her 1st birthday party in about 9 months.

Here s Adam and Audrey again at our weekly dinner visits. Adam and Audrey are hanging out in Adam's office getting ready to watch some film. She's so happy to see her daddy!

So I already know that Audrey is going to kill me someday for all the pictures of her that I've posted so I might as well go all out right? Look at the little heart on the booty of her tights!! So cute! It's a good thing her booty looks so cute because it draws your attention away from Adam's goofy facial expression.
A close up of Audrey and Granny.
Here is Malissa with Audrey at brunch the day after her wedding.
A rare smile during tummy time. Audrey hates tummy time and tends to just scream and cry during it.
A big Audrey smile for when Auntie Woody came to visit. This is Audrey at about 3 months. Our little girl is growing fast!
Even Jess Avery came down to visit. I got a sitter for the night so we had a good time at the UB football game. It would have been better if the Bulls had won, but it was great spending time with good friends.
I dropped Audrey off at a friend's house for a couple of hours while Woody and I went to see Niagara Falls at night. The pictures just don't seem to capture how pretty it was but here is a view from the U.S. side.
Here is the view from the Canadian side. Like I said, they were so pretty in person. I'm disappointed that they don't look as nice in the photos.
Just barely still in Canada!
As I mentioned before, once a week Audrey and I sit with Adam while he eats dinner. If I didn't take her then he would go 3 days in a row without seeing her while she's awake! Here is Adam and Audrey during dinner time. Audrey looks relaxed in Daddy's arms.
Audrey also went to her first birthday party in September! Here is Audrey and Adam with birthday girl Kennedy and Kennedy's dad, Juan. Happy 1st birthday Kennedy!
A family photo at Kennedy's party. Audrey is wearing a birthday hat to prepare for her 1st birthday party in about 9 months.
Here s Adam and Audrey again at our weekly dinner visits. Adam and Audrey are hanging out in Adam's office getting ready to watch some film. She's so happy to see her daddy!
So I already know that Audrey is going to kill me someday for all the pictures of her that I've posted so I might as well go all out right? Look at the little heart on the booty of her tights!! So cute! It's a good thing her booty looks so cute because it draws your attention away from Adam's goofy facial expression.
No comments:
Post a Comment