Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

We are on the second day of a blizzard warning here in Cincinnati. We've gotten a lot of snow since around 8am or so yesterday. When I got up yesterday there was not a flake on the ground but that all soon changed! The city is shut down and I've been stuck in the apartment for two days.

I made a trek to Starbucks (it's across the parking lot from our place) and it was packed! Everyone there had walked there like I had, so I guess I wasn't the only one with cabin fever. Along with the snow, Adam's flight leaving Jackson was cancelled so he's very frustrated right now, which is a change because usually he's the calm one and I'm the frustrated one in these situations.

Here is a picture of my car, when I took this picture it was still snowing.



Here is a ruler I put in the snow to measure. It was still snowing at this point and we ended up with a couple more inches. There was really about a foot of snow on my car when I went to clean it off. I took a picture with my camera phone so as soon as I figure out how to post it on the blog, I'll put it on here. Here is the ruler:



I'm tired of snow! I guess there won't be a lot of snow in Mississippi...it has that going for it!







1 comment:

Allie said...

You should come to California Dawg, it was in the 70s over the weekend, no snow here. I hope you have been able to dig out by now!