Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break! Mississippi style

I'm on spring break in Mississippi. The pro is that I'm here with Adam! I've missed him a lot! The con is that I'm in Mississippi....after spending spring break in Cancun and the Bahamas, Mississippi just doesn't seem that exciting.

The funniest thing I've seen in Mississippi is a double-wide trailer night club, that's something you don't even get to see in Indiana! When we passed it, I though of Allie for some reason, perhaps it was because she used to live in a trailer in college. Adam says the trailer is packed on a Friday or Saturday night, we drove past in on a Thursday night so it looked pretty empty.

The bad news is that I forgot to bring my camera! So I'll have to post pictures another day. I'll report more when I return....including news of Jennifer and Nate's baby! I talked to her today, they will likely induce on Friday...so I'll be an Auntie soon!

Adam starts spring ball next week and it's only going to start getting hotter. They say in the summer it gets over 100 degrees...he does not look forward to practicing in that heat.

2 comments:

Allie said...

You know how I roll!

Allie said...

I'm so jealous you got to meet Annabel! Darn me for living in California!!!