Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!

This past weekend we went out for my friend Justin's birthday. Everyone thinks he looks like the guys from Rascal Flatts. The first time I met
him and suggested that he looked like him, he acted like he had never heard that before. I come to find out later, that in college his friends called him Rascal! Hmmm.
Justin knows the manager (and pretty much the entire staff) at a local bar, so we got to have the VIP section and free drinks the whole night. It was a good time and more tame than I had anticipated (that's a good thing), I told Justin that must mean he's getting old. He then reminded me that no matter how old he gets, he'll never be as old as me...that jerk!
He spent a large portion of the night talking to a nice, cute girl. I was very excited for him! I left earlier than he did (since I'm an old lady). He called me the next day and I asked him how things went with that girl, he said they were going great until he found out she had a boyfriend...who plays for the Cincinnati Reds. Doh! He said she invited him to a game to sit in his seats, I suggested that he should politely decline the invitation and he agreed.
Happy Birthday Justin!

No comments: