The weather is delightful! Adam and I can get use to Christmas in Mississippi. We decided to take pictures to show everyone how warm it was today (the day after Christmas). We took Daisy on a 6 mile walk in the morning and in the afternoon we went outside to play fetch. Here are some pictures:
This is what I wore while outside playing catch.

It was sunny today so the sun is in my eyes, hence the squinting, but
Daisy looks really cute.

My parents in Seattle are shoveling snow off their driveway. It has been unseasonably snowy in Seattle, so much so that my mom says that people's roofs have collapsed due to the weight of the snow. I'll try to send a little warmth their way.
2 comments:
Wow Red Dawg! You guys have been weather than we do out on California! Our sliding glass door was frozen shut yesterday morning. Homer ran into it a few times trying to get out. Let's hope Daisy is smarter than Homer is!
It was our first warm Christmas too. We sat outside and had dinner on the porch and have had the windows open most of the week!! Weird, but I could get used to this.....I'll have to see in July
Post a Comment