Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Am I too old......

Packing and unpacking from a move is a good time to look at all your stuff and think "do I really need to hold onto this". We get rid of most of our stuff while we're packing for the move since who wants to haul junk you don't use anymore all over the country? Sometimes when you're unpacking stuff you again re-evaluate whether or not you want to keep it.

I was unpacking some stuff a couple of weeks ago (yes, I'm that far behind) when I came across my snake skin (faux snake skin) cowboy hat from college. I asked Adam if I was too old to wear it. Without looking up at it he said "if you're asking that question the answer is yes".

Bye bye youth and snake skin cowboy hat, hello adulthood and mom jeans.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Red-Dawg, just say no to the mom jeans! You are not old enough for that! We're stuck some where in between butt crack revealing jeans and mom jeans.

Annabel's Mom said...

You kept your hat a lot longer than I did! Ah, the memories.... :) Good thing we have pictures.