I checked the blog for the first time in awhile and realized that I haven't updated it since July!! I am the ultimate blog slacker. I want to say that I've been pretty busy and I have, but still what a slacker I have been.
I just got back from Germany and Croatia and I swear I will blog about that later (not like the last time I said I was going to blog about our trip to New York and DC then did nothing for 2 months). I went to Croatia and Germany with Jess Avery, and we had a great time! Obviously this is a busy time of year for Adam and it is as well for Jess Avery's fiancee so it was just the girls. We had a GREAT time!! Croatia is a BEAUTIFUL country, if you are thinking about going...GO! You would have never known there was a war there in the 90's, is gorgeous and peaceful. Can you tell I loved Croatia??
As for Germany, we stayed in Munich with a friend of mine from grad school and hit up Oktoberfest. He had a great time there also and were very lucky to have some Munich natives as our tour guides and got to go to some local Munich establishments.
I promise I will give the best blog update ever this weekend, but for now, I'm heading to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment