Sorry for not posting in awhile, I know that many of you rely on me for your procrastinating needs and I apologize. The truth is, I really don't have a lot to report. I neither a) have a new baby to show off like Woody or b) travel to exciting places such as Boise Idaho (like Ski). Since returning from Mississippi I've been working, doing school, and looking for a job down south and that's about it. I did go out with my friends, Julia P. (not to be confused with Julia G.) and Meredith last weekend but it was pretty relaxed and not really newsworthy.
That should change this weekend. This weekend is my crazy friend Justin's 25th birthday. Now Justin is pretty nuts in general and you can usually count on something noteworthy to happen when you go out with him on a normal night, so I can only imagine what going out for Justin's birthday will be like. I've been getting some sleep and drinking lots of water to train for it. My friend Julie is coming down from the Cleveland area for it, she might have to ride her bike though with gas prices as high as they are.
In addition to being Justin's birthday, our friend Grandpa Tom (who is only 33 but we still call him Grandpa) is leaving for deployment in Afghanistan in week so it will also be a going away party for him.
As far as Adam, he's busy working on spring ball, but he is very excited that the university is going to hire a football operations person and a video person. He's excited because in addition to coaching, he's been working on things that should be the responsibility of the football operations person. So if anyone is interested, send your resumes to him!
2 comments:
Boise is all the rage...I forgot to mention to you that on top of having to be in Boise, I had to drive everyone around in a Mini-Van! Those things are terrible!
Oh and yes, thank you for giving me a tool to procrastinate with!
Post a Comment