In the previous post I forgot to write about the morning that Adam and Daisy spend alone together on Saturday. I left early Saturday morning to play tennis with some new friends (yeah, I made friends!) so it was just Adam and Daisy. Adam was watching College Game Day on ESPN that morning and said that Daisy was watching with him and every time he changed the channel she would bark, then when he changed it back to ESPN she would stop. He is so proud that his puppy is a football fan.
I actually think it's because she loves balls (get your minds out of the gutter) especially her rubber football squeaker toy.
2 comments:
This is not PG, but speaking of... one of our cats kneads on my husband daily in a particular area... I think he trained her. That or it's part of an alternate universe where cats and men get along. Sorry, but your post really reminded me of that! It's a long standing joke in our household. Be careful of what men do when you leave then alone with pets.
Thanks for the heads up Lisa! I told Adam you can teach a dog anything with enough patience and time. I better keep an eye on what he is teaching her:)
Post a Comment