Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random updates

Well there is not much new to report here down south. I do have a funny quote courtesy of Adam last Saturday. He had Saturday off since their game was Thursday:

Adam: "Today is Saturday, right?"
Michelle: "Yes"
Adam: "Then why the *bleep* am I watching Bridget Jones' Diary when football is on?!"

He had the remote so it's not like it was my fault. I think he just wasn't used to having a day off when football is on tv.....so that is what I did the rest of the day.

I am going to New Mexico next week. Adam's team plays New Mexico State and that trip is the wives trip. If he had stayed at Cincinnati, the Hawaii trip is the wives trip, but I get to go to New Mexico so that's a sweet deal. Daisy will be boarded at the Vet and will not be happy about that especially since she'll be getting her 12 week shots while she's there. Daisy is growing up so fast! She was only 3lbs when we got her and now she's over 8lbs! My little girl is growing up

Here is a picture of her with her favorite person...Adam.



Here is the video I promised in a previous post. It's Daisy taking on the door stop....they are enemies. I had to remove all the door stops, but this one is in the study where she isn't allowed normally. I'm lucky she's here as my guard dog.




1 comment:

Allie said...

It's the little things in life that make dogs happy!

Have fun in New Mexico, that rocks you get ot go there! Not! Do people still say that?