Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

A Victory!!

Last night Adam's football team had their first victory of the season against Arkansas Pine Bluff. The final score was 13-3. Adam thought his team should have been able to run the ball better than they did, but was happy for the victory. I was in Jackson and didn't arrive at the game until the 3rd quarter. I did see the kicker kick a field goal to put them up by two scores (fyi: their kicker is from Kokomo Indiana, so Adam is not the only Hoosier on the team).

Their next game is against Southern University on Sept. 27th which will be another tough game but hopefully they will be able to pull through. Daisy has declared war on the door stops in our apartment and we have removed all of them except the one in the study since she's not allowed in there but I let her in since I'm in here on the computer and she is going nuts! I'll post a video on my next post. It's amazing what will keep a puppy entertained! Anyone have any idea why dogs are so picky about where the use the bathroom. I spend several minutes with Daisy walking around so she can find just the right spot. No matter where she choose to go, I have to pick it up so why is one patch of grass better? Also, why does she always want to go out when the Colts are in the red zone??

No comments: